Sunday, September 25, 2011

paint


Thanks to Em, I recently discovered the beauty of paint.  She lent me a cabinet and said I could paint it if I wanted.  Now, I've never painted anything in my life but it inspired me.  I decided to start with this end table.  Spray paint takes a little getting used to, but is good stuff.  (Don't worry, I researched so I sanded and primed also)


 



Then I moved on to the cabinet.  Isn't it adorable?   



I couldn't stop there, so I did my dvd shelf holder whatever.  I think the 3 compliment each other no?  It was fun and I feel so accomplished now.  And they all go with my newly upholstered chair








Kal- nice painting eh?  (I mean the piano girl)

4 comments:

Terry said...

Love that you are so brave and talented. You are hired!

Kallie said...

I had no idea you still had that. Joey would be so proud. You're such a corker...

Amanda & Jeremy said...

LOVE!

Amanda & Jeremy said...

LOVE!