It used to be this.... I've had it sitting in my house for about a year- bought it at a garage sale last year for $2
I'm not sure I would recommend this as a hobby. But I am glad it's done. I may or may not do more in the future. I think it would be easier if I did it at my own house. A took a class so she had the 'expertise'. This chair was supposed to be practice for her but I'm not sure how much practice she actually got. More like she might be inspired to work on her own now.
4 comments:
good job! I love the choice of fabric, and you just got in there and did it. Yea.........keep up the good work.
Lovely! I think you should paint the arms black...or white...or red :)
Good job!
Good work Laur! It looks great! I, too, love the fabric choice. And I agree with Camille on paint colors; the chair would look awesome with one of those!
love it!
Post a Comment