Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween is the same, yet different, every year

 First of all, on Friday Katie and I went to a murder mystery party where we were assigned to dress up like certain people.  It was interesting...  and fun...  I was Lizzy Bordeaux and Katie was Dr. Angela Deth.

 Then, this morning, we had our 3rd annual guess the Halloween shape pumpkin pancake breakfast.  It never gets old!   (This is broomstick if you must know)
 We also look really good while doing it

 Harry Potter glasses!  Leading into my next caption....  Harry Potter awesomeness
 Prof Snape, Hermione, Voldemort, Luna, Bellatrix Lestrange, death-eater, Harry
 Harry and Hermione- .   This is the legit real HP wand. .  He had a lightning scar but I guess he sweat it off.  haha. Turns out, this is Pete.  I don't know him all that well just in case any of you are wondering......   Just a nice boy in my ward.   With He who shall not be named leering in the background,

2 comments:

Kallie said...

Love the difference in the morning as opposed to decked-out in haloween garb. Sweet HP crew

Adrienne said...

nice! like the lurker