Thursday, September 16, 2010
I'm a homemaker!
or at least I can sew a couple pieces of fabric together. I made this body pillowcase today. These are my favorite colors. Just something to brighten the room as you can tell from my comforter that it isn't bright enough. But the other one kind of clashed. the embroidered pillow I made long ago. But this is the first time I've ever made anything without the help of my mother telling me to sew colored sides together. Or threading the machine!!! But I got a new- or rather really old- sewing machine in July (thanks Gma!!) and I just barely this week opened it. I was just scared of it. But I figured it out, and threading it was the hardest part. But now, I am ready. This was to sample it. I'm gonna be a sewing fool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
very cute! very good work. love ya
wow -- good work! and way to tie in those colors.
Whoa, I am impressed. And without your mother is the best part, because, you know, she might not always be around! Good job.....
Post a Comment