Sunday, September 19, 2010

SPUD DAY 2010



First of all, I can't miss spud day. Mostly because I love going to parades with A. Here she is waving down the firemen. She simply MUST get a idaho spud. And all the kids are way cute.
I brought Em's Sydney with me and she was sure fun to watch. She was the best waver and everytime music would go by she'd wiggle her little bum and dance away. And she wasn't the fastest at getting the candy but she wasn't the slowest either.
And this is the part that warmed my soul! The ol' chain gang back in business!! Chad and Bruce Christensen are in a band again and they were selling cds for $5. I can't remember their new name.
And here we all are chowing the free spuds. For some reason these are the best baked potatoes of the year. The cheese was finely shredded instead of that think stuff, but still good. And the choc milk is delish!

2 comments:

Kallie said...

ohhh hohohohohohohohoho h ahahhahaha -- the chain gang! and they got brass to boot! rofl.

Adrienne said...

haha....glad you came! did you buy a cd?