Just a couple highlights and more to follow... I'm already slow because I went to Washington with Nick and my friend Katie Aug 6-9. We had a great time visiting Grandma and Grandpa Inman (thanks again!) and lots of cousins that we never get to see along with their adorable children. And if we didn't get to see you, we apologize - it was such a quick trip! And we are sad about it, but we love you. This first pic was in front of where I wanted to ride a ferry, but it just didn't happen. something about not enough time??? lame
We also had a Fantastic time on our very first sailboat ride! We posed a bit and Elisa and Jeremy were so kind as to invite us to go, and I do believe we were all learning together... The water was beautiful and we even had a little seal friend
4 comments:
looks like you had some out of the ordinary experiences -- and, i had NO idea that katie went! not that it matters, but i just envisioned you and nick -- it would help if you shared these things. along with surgeries you are having... ;)
Hey...we went on that tour. Fun sailing!
Laura, you are beyond adorable! Glad you had a good trip - Looove the pics of you!
Laura! It was so fun to see you! Thanks for the giggles! Love you!
Post a Comment