
On Saturday I went with my friend Heather ( in the purple) and her friends and floated the Lava River. Then we kissed frogs in a shop...

Last Wednesday we took a quick trip to Lagoon. I found this giant tooth in pioneer village and thought it ironic that I was eating a giant ice cream cone. It was dead hot but birthday cake flavor did the trick!

I really was actually happy. Just the guy running it was creepy and I was making this face

Bumper cars! are fun!

This is Brian and Kassie. In case any of you ever need faces with names.

Also last week we went to Big Juds. I've been there once on a date like 8 years ago and ate a quarter of the lb burger. This time we just ordered separate and I have to say it was delish.

Wendy, Heather, Me... We are HAPPY! haha. and close...
1 comment:
Wow, I am impressed you posted pictures. Fun to see!
Post a Comment