Monday, July 6, 2009

2 in one day!

At the carnival, we spotted the A&W bear and his helper... (haha) He had also been in the parade and I loved him but he didn't throw me any A&W barrells. :( So, I simply had no choice but to chase after him calling "A&W bear! How bout a hug?" the helper liked it...
Little did anyone like me know, but Soda Springs has the only capped geiser... west of the mississippi? I can't remember, but it's one of few. every half hour they open it up and it sprays 22 stories high. cool huh? We got to see all the cool stuff.
what's Independence Day without a few sparklers? with a slow shudder speed?
ok, saving the best for last. This is by far the coolest part of the day. Katie and I wanted a sno-cone, but all the shacks were shut down for the day. So we went to Broulim's to find a vold vreat. or cold treat. But on the way in we spotted these and didn't turn back. They're doughnuts shaped as hotdogs!!! it's like the thrill and fun of a hot dog but not the gagging flavor. Oh they were delightful. and we took a lot of pics, but these are my fave.
you got a little... right... (finger pointing)
don't judge the eyebrows

4 comments:

Jamie said...

the hot dog donut is the most bizarre thing I've seen in a long time. glad you loved it - it looks fun.

Adrienne said...

now i need one of those...it so doesn't look donut-y. Love all your looks. Glad you had fun!

Kallie said...

those are huge. and, capped huh? if they didn't cap it would it just be a little water fountain all the time? maybe i should do my research.

Camille said...

A&W bear, can I have a hug?!?! I love you so much Laura, I wish I had been there :)