
We scored some free tickets to Joseph and the amazing technicolor dreamcoat at the civic auditorium in Idaho Falls! We are lucky. This is me, Katie (my roommate), and her/my friend Sam. So fun. Not the best performance I've seen, but their voices were alright...

This is the very first pedicure I have ever had professionally. Adorable eh? My old roommate Jenny and I went on a Saturday to the new Asian place in town. Rexburg is really moving up in the world.

For the 4th, I went with my friend Heather Summers (Left) to her home in Soda Springs. Right when we got into town on Friday evening, we stopped to see her mom and get tickets to the community play, Hello Dolly. Which by the way was way good and fun. Except Dolly. She was a bit old and was losing her pitch, but the whole affair was quite charming. So, while we're inside we hear pelting hail and we look outside and scream. But we were already running late so we ran for our lives (like a whole 15 feet) and when we got in the car it was like we'd jumped in a lake. The other girls had hoods... But I was damp the rest of the night. Even took my socks off to air out in the theatre, but could never warm up. Anyways, also the roads were flooding and I didn't know if little carry could handle it. I've never been in hail like that. And then, like 5 minutes later, it was a sunshiney day so we took pictures of what was left on the road. BTW, Wendy is in the middle. She came too.

No comments:
Post a Comment