
Wallowa Lake, Oregon. I went on a walk with my Caleb in the rain! But it was starting to let up about this time. for a few hours...

I was in charge of the morning aerobics. In the end, we just stretched really good. Sydney was the best at following my stretching lead.

The closest town was called Joseph, and this picture with my grandma was taken in memory of Joseph Ramirez- my cousin on a mission.

And this is one of the very few times Max would let me hold him without screaming bloody murder. He has a bit of what we call a parent-anti-separation problem. He did love that river though- and it was fast and loud and right out our back yard. Overall we had a grand stay in the mountains of Oregon where I didn't even have cell phone reception! Family is fun and a good get-away was well needed.
2 comments:
Fun! We just had a fam reunion in Heber. Love families, they are great :) Glad you had a good time, I miss you!
nice pics -- btw, avery thinks the backseat is permanently yours. (just like the spare bed in her room)
Post a Comment