Ollivander chooses a wand for someone special...
They have 2 stores: Honeydukes and
Hagrid's Hut. You could hear Fang barking
BUTTERBEER!!! so delish. It fulfills your wildest dreams
Epcot. Brynne made us do the 'classic tourest pose'
I improvised
In Norway, there was a creepy troll ride that was quite strange. But loveable
And here is the beginning of the African Safari ride at the Animal Kingdom
Where a giraffe is kind enough to get that thing in my hair
Elephants so close up. It really was a cool ride. We saw a lot of animals that I've never ever seen
Bug's life ride. 3d. They always without fail spit some kind of water on you
And the bug's life tree
We stole away for an afternoon to hit up Cocoa Beach. Love
These are definitely only a few of the highlights. I have hundreds of pictures if you wanna come over I'll be happy to show you. Super fun get away with Jessica Olmos and so good to see Brynne Morley. She's my friend from here in Rexburg but moved there a couple months ago so I wanted to go visite. And she let us in to Disney for free! So nice and such a great tour guide/ hostess.
3 comments:
I will say it again, I am so jealous!! I always wondered if it would be worth going to Harry Potter land (or whatever they call it) but it is official. When we go down there, I am going! One day....
wow, that IS magical.
remember how I wanted to go with you? Maybe next time....Looks like you had a great vacay!
Post a Comment