Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween Ward party!!!


All along, I was going to be Belle- the fabulous costume I found in WA at a garage sale- but we had to work on Brian's costume. I wanted him to be Beast, but that's just too hard. So he's just the prince, from a different era. Good sport. He hates dressing up. This is the lower half view... Timer picture cut off our heads
I liked this costume. since I love Superman.
And who doesn't want to hold Wolverine's claws? Belle!
Fellow princess

3 comments:

Kallie said...

way to be modest belle, with that yellow guy. i wish you would've gotten a group shot of your whole ward -- i always like to see what "adults" come up with. good prince, bri.

Elisa said...

How Fun! I dont' think I could've gotten Jeremy to dress up like that. What a good sport! We'll have to be twin belle's. I found the same costume at Goodwill for $4. It is the first of some fun costumes. I always love how you dress up, and want to be like you when I grow up, and I had grandma keep an eye out for costumes for me, and she found me an awesome medevil(spell?) style, rainessance dress. I found some matching ones for the girls that will fit them next year, so I am saving that one for next halloween, but I may be belle this year like you. I have to find something to wear underneath though.

Adrienne said...

Yes good prince and lovely Belle. i enjoy that superman too!