Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween is so fun!

Aren't these adorable? Oddly they didn't taste as sweet as they look. I mean, like my kind of cupcake sweet. Many people raved though. They had oreos in the cake also. Orange and black of course. This is the I am giddy and love cupcakes face
But then while I was sitting around waiting for Bri to come on Friday evening, I busted out the black nail polish and lip gloss. And Katie eagerly joined me. and then we had a crazy photo shoot. These are just a few if you can believe that... which you probably can.



On Saturday morning, Katie and I had our 2nd annual pumpkin pancake guess-the-halloween-shape breakfast. They're so delightful and we really test our creativity trying to come up with what we think it could be. A fetus? an old wrinkly face? When it's really a moon and a ghost! the possibilities are endless. But no pics. We might not have been adequately clothed.

2 comments:

Terry said...

glorious cupcakes, love the nails.

Terry said...

glorious cupcakes! perfect nails.