Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter!!!

Em had the coolest Easter/ Sydney's birthday party on Saturday and I made my very own bunny mask!
Then I had a bit of an Easter party on Sunday myself (at this girl in my ward's house...) and hid some real and plastic eggs for some people ouside. This is them getting ready to race outside and begin the hunt. It was so eggs-iting!!!

AND, I made these adorable Easter baskets rice krispie treats with licorice handles and of course eggs. They loved them of course.
Katie wasn't able to be there for the egg hunt, so I hid some for her personally at my house later. How old are we you might ask? But seriously, a hunt for an egg come but once a year my friend! and the classic in the plant hide. haha. Also, if you look real close you can see the mad skills I have (in the scentsy warmer) (blends right in)

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Nice to all!!

Kallie said...

haha -- ya blends right in. one question: where is the green coconut grass? that's the best part!