Thursday, April 2, 2009

Your Hair is the color of Tomato Soup!

April Fools! So I must simply say that I owe this delightful idea to Emily. She showed me some ideas and I took it to heart. I made these cupcakes that are actually meatloaf and pink mashed potatoes! It took a lot of work (for me) (since I rarely cook real food anymore) but it was fun. Then I them to Nick's apartment and the boys were quite hesitant at first but then they wolfed them down and said they tasted way good!


This is just Katie and I sampling them. Don't they look tasty??

4 comments:

Emily Haney said...

totally cool. Actually, they might deserve a word like "Rad"

Adrienne said...

I agree with Em. Good Work!

SophistiKate said...

I'm hungry again...

Kallie said...

ah man -- i read that in a magazine or somewhere and wanted to use the idea -- too bad that day slipped right by me -- i'll live in regret for 364 days :(