Friday, February 22, 2008

L's fun times

ok. I took a trip to Utah for the Utah Dental Convention.  Drove down by myself following a car full of 5 other co-workers. (Nobody wanted to ride with me??) so this is the inside of my car.









  My friend Jessica and I like to exchange High School Musical presents with each other.  We wouldn't dream of buying ourselves these things but it's way fun to give them!



















Then me and Aves (I helped deliver her!) 







And it's on Kal's blog too but our new hair from Stacey.  (And one big belly that's oh-not-so-there anymore...)




3 comments:

Amanda & Jeremy said...

Hey L. I didn't know you have a blog. Cool! I love your new doo. It's a big change, how FUN!!

Haley said...

Hey there Laura, found your blog off your sister's (Adrie) and I KNEW I saw you at the conference! I was there with my husband (brand new dentist) and I thought I spotted you, but I didn't know for sure so I didn't want to feel stupid. Too bad I didn't open my mouth, oh well. Fun times at the conference... sad that nobody rode with you.

Haley (Adrienne's old roomie)

Adrienne said...

Happy Birthday! Have a fun party...can't wait to hear! (ask me about the dream I had about it) HAHA! Anyway, have a great day.