Sunday, February 10, 2008

car and snow
















I know I'm posing like a supermodel because I might be one. This is my new car a Mazda 3. Still searching for the perfect name. Any ideas? and this is the snow on the road I live on. and I'm wearing heels-that's how tall it is... I gets taller every day and is shocking every time I drive home. The terrible part is when it gets plowed into the driveway entrance. I honestly don't think I've ever shoveled snow in my life before this year. call me spoiled, but this is making up for it I do believe. 

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

YAY! I love it. Glad you can be a blogger buddy now! And I get to be the first to comment...

Kallie said...

oh that's a mighty cute car! and your calves look so small (just thought i'd mention...)

Tyra said...

Cute car! You are a supermodel!

Erin said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Now I get to stalk you too. Cute car. We used to have a huge car we called "Big Red." Maybe this one is "Little Red" :)

Elisa said...

YAAAAA I am soo excited to stalk you to! I saw your link on Tyra's and had to check it out. I agree you are a supermodel, amd you have a supermodel car, maybe you should name it after your favorite supermodel!

Amanda & Jeremy said...

I'm jel of your new car but I'm so glad that you got it. You deserve it!! It does help make you look quite sassy!!.....TOO much snow, good luck with that.