I hung out with Braden, Caleb, and Rhya while the rest of the Balmforths went to Utah the other week. What a treat to go to Micks!
Then 2 weeks ago my bff Jessica came to Rexburg! Her brother and friend came also- but this is a rare occasion! So we went to Big Juds... Noticing a burger trend?
Oh my, another eating. I promise I'm still trying to eat healthy. But these Shamrock cookies A made me were so delish I had to snap a pic right then and there
Last weekend I went to Utah and had a busy fun-filled couple of days jamming in all sorts of goodness. This is breakfast- don't be confused by the chocolate frosted "muffin" Happy Bday to Nick!
Then I met up with Jess and her friends and there was not much room for us after all the shopping fun we had
Real Salt Lake soccer anyone? My first experience with crazy soccer fans- Jess being one of them. Was a great time
Yesterday towards the end of conference I went shooting with my friend Curtis. This is us listening intently to the last speaker. (haha, earplugs, get it?) i don't know I thought it was funny. Plugging out ears to the spoken word. But really we had it blasted so we could still hear it :)
Dang I look gooooood.... I even hit some clay pigeons miraculously enough. Not all of them though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fun to look at your blog! I love you.
thanks again for watching the kids. and that shooting pic is hot!
Post a Comment