
My good friend Brynne is moving to Florida. Since this is the place of Harry Potter Land, I decided to throw her a goodbye party HP themed. I love a good theme party. I had the accessories to dress up. ;) This is her. and she loves HP and since I just barely read and watched the whole thing for the first time, I'm a brand new HP fan/nerd. We played games and had prizes, and everyone I happened to mention it to (like at the garage sales I was finding the stuff at) was so excited for me. And Brynne loved it. So it was a success. I served Butterbeer because Brynne always raves about it- she's had it at the actual Harry Potter Land in Universal. I will miss her.

2 comments:
Was there a real recipe? 'cause my imagination's been wondering...
You JUST read and watched them all. Wow! You were really holding out.
Post a Comment