Friday, July 8, 2011

First part of July


For the 4th of July, Nick hooked us up with a sweet family pass into the malelueca area, so the family actually got together- plus a few. Let this be documented the first time in my memory that the rents have attended the famous firework show in Idaho Falls- the best west of the mississippi!!! haha


Then, I wanted to take Caleb and Braden to watch the Idaho Falls Chukars baseball team every since last year when Caleb discovered there was a team. I got some tickets from work, and off we went. They loved it, and it's a lot more fun with boys to enjoy it with.


This was a live shot. And their hats are ready to catch the fly balls. Since they forgot their mitts.

If you look closely, you can see more than just the stud with sunglasses. I think this is the coolest pic ever.
happy.

2 comments:

Kallie said...

I love that live shot. (west of the Mississippi ... Hahaha)

Adrienne said...

thanks for taking them. They had lots of fun!