
So- this was a while ago, but the first weekend of March, we had a sista vaca as we called it. Just a getaway down to Utah with the sisters and mama. So fun.... and I had a birthday!

They threw me a little surprise b-day party complete with a cupcake cake and presents. Very nice

Note my enchanted like princess hand....

And THEN, on my real birthday, I had a real surprise birthday party I had no clue about. At this point, I had a terrible headache from all the surprise and happy people, but why not have one bite of ice cream?

Some of the people who were hiding in the kitchen. Good times...
1 comment:
what are those... baked chips up there?
oh, and i like your purple/coral color sheme -- woulda never put that together myself. "the only the that seperates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize!"
Post a Comment