
Look who decided to update her blog! I finally made my new laptop from Thanksgiving work! Something about a pop-up window disabled. I'm brilliant. This is just some news of a recent road trip we took. Nick, me, Heather, Brian. Heather had a house in St George made available to use so we ran with it. Cruised on down to Vegas and since I hate Vegas I made them say we could watch a show. And Lion King it was! It was seriously amazing and definitely worth it!

After Las Vegas, a cleansing of the soul is recommended. So, we did a session in the St. George Temple!

Oh this is the m&m factory/place in Las Vegas. So many colors!

This is mostly for A. Hugest onion rings ever. And the shake was a mini. It was at Iceberg. It hit the spot man.

Then on the coldest day they've seen in months, we decided to visit Zion's National Park. There were still some good sights to see and driving through caves to be done. That little window is a window in the tunnel we drove through. Over a mile long!

Such beautiful scenery!!! I had to pose in my model shot...

And here we are running down a hill. cool huh? Yeah, we actually got out and hiked a bit in the bitter cold and hail. Great trip. good times.
4 comments:
"It hit the spot man."
Hahahah - SUCH a Laura thing to say!
I secretly love it when people dedicate pics to me! {thanks} glad you had a fun trip
Sounds like a lot of fun. I love the St. George Temple. It is so beautiful. I hope I get to go inside someday.
where's my dedication? ps. - it was fun to see you, , , twice. (and meet your fab friends)
Post a Comment