Wednesday, October 28, 2009

oooooh witchy woman




Thanks to Grandma for this FABulous witch's hat! I found the rest to match the hat... This was for fhe on Mon ward combined single adult activity. The dressing up was fun. The party wasn't so much.

















But this guy was gettin down on those donuts on a string! One of my favorite events!























And there was also a toilet paper roll throw. And supergirl was running it.








So I got a picture with her. and a monkey. I don't even know who they are... haha

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

love the witch hat! (tell me the hat looks good...the apron's a little much but tell me the hat looks good)
and the wig went perfect. Lovely!

Kallie said...

nice red-eye touch in that first one -- also -- is that the nursery bathroom that you're throwing the TP in? i guess that's appropriate -- but a little weird too.

Terry said...

You are the best witch I have ever seen! Wow.......