Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day (what can I say? I'm holiday oriented)

Happy singles awareness day! (so some call it) We had a reunion! 4 girls who once roomed together as freshman roomates at BYU-Idaho! I am a dental hygienist currently residing in Rexburg, ID, Mauri Lish here is very pregnant with her first child (she is married) (but has since had the babe), Lacey Gilbert is working in Provo, UT and Mary Corn is a dental hygienist in Boise, ID- soon to be moving to Provo to finish some pre-reqs before attending dental school!

Close ups of the same girls:



Then, just last Wed-Fri, I traveled to Salt Lake with my Rexburg office to attend an annual dental convention. Thursday night we went to the Jazz game (against the Celtics) but everyone was so tired at 10:15 (half-time) that we left. Lame. But seriously, I got dizzy and sick from being so far up. You know, heights. I never knew that it'd get to me, but it was straight down!And for those of you who are interested in this last one. I snapped a few shots at the game- some ugs of me I didn't post- but left is Dr. Wilkes, then Jason (hygienist), and Dana (front desk girl)

1 comment:

Kallie said...

coincidence that the dental girls are wearing white coats? i don't THINK so. . . cute pics. mowri is such a cutey preggo!