Saturday, October 25, 2008

unfortunately the costume is not exactly SUPER FIT

superman and halloween. 2 of my favorite things. Coming as a result of one lame-o date... at least I got to keep it.

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

cool pumpkin. The boys would love that. Sorry bout the lame date.

Emily Haney said...

bummer, the date was lame? So sorry. But fun to carve pumpkins on a date?

Jamie said...

I love your header - I finally looked at it today.

the pumpkin is great very creative - did he make you dinner?

Laura said...

em, I hate carving pumpkins. Also J, he did not make me dinner. We went to Amicis Italian Restaurant... not bad.

Kallie said...

um -- hope he's not a stalker and reads or blog -- or are you hoping he is, and does?

Terry said...

That is what I was thinking: watch who reads your blog!