Sunday, August 24, 2008

Lately

Adrie had a birthday for Rhya and it was so adorable. All about cupcakes which are of course my favorite and seem to be A's lately too. These little cakes on a stick were almost too beautiful to eat, but I managed.

Then I've been attending some wedding receptions. I keep thinking I will run out of single past roomates, but they still keep getting married.

And I made a quick trip to Logan this last weekend to support one of those single ex-roomies running a half marathon. She puked on mile 9 but made it through to the 13.1 finish line.

This is just a beautiful pic of Kallie. How could I not put it on here? We were chowing at rib city in
American Fork. Go figure.


2 comments:

More Bacon said...

I sure miss you.

That is all.

Adrienne said...

I just now saw this post. Nice cupcake pic. And what is rib city and why have i never heard of it?